- Easterly Parkway Elementary
- About Our PTO
Easterly Parkway Elementary's Annual Fun Run
September 25, 2019
Easterly's Fun Run is the main PTO fundraiser. Since Easterly PTO employs a fund-raising strategy that involves minimal effort of families (no selling wares, ever!), we hope family and friends will take advantage of this fun way to support PTO-funded enrichment at Easterly while encouraging fitness and building school community. See video here.
How do You Join in the Fun?
1. Sponsor your children and invite family and friends to make donations.
2. Become a business sponsor for the event.
3. Volunteer to help with the event.
4. Come to the Fun Run and cheer on each grade as they do as many laps as possible in 10 minutes!
Donations are accepted online and by check/cash delivered to Easterly (check preferred: payable to Easterly Parkway PTO). Please include student name, teacher name, and parent email or phone number. Donations must be received by 10 a.m. September 25 to be considered for class prizes.
Thank you for supporting our students and school!