- Easterly Parkway Elementary
- Weekly Notes
Before and Afterschool Program (CEEL)
Good Afternoon EP CEEL Parents!
CEEL has been going wonderfully so far and I appreciate the great work that the students have been putting in with following the safety rules and still enjoying the activities. Some notes to share:
3. Pick up has been going well on my end, but if you have any thoughts or questions on your end, please feel free to let me know.
That's all for this week! Please don't ever hesitate to reach out should you have any thoughts or concerns. I hope you all enjoy your day!
I hope this email finds you all well and able to enjoy this wonderful patch of warm and sunny weather we are having! I just wanted to check in about a couple of things:
1. There is no school on October 29 and October 30 and due to the change in circumstances this year there will be no all day CEEL Programming those days.
2. The warmer weather has caused some students masks to get wet, so please make sure they have extra masks to utilize when this happens.
3. CEEL provides one snack to students, but depending on the time of pick-up, some students are expressing being hungry. Feel free to send and additional, nut free, snack for the to eat while they are at CEEL.
I really appreciate the open dialogue that parents have been maintaining with me. If you have any thoughts or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!